Building muscle is simple. Not easy but simple.
- You are not stimulating your muscles properly while working out.
- You are not giving your muscles enough nutrition to grow.
- You are lifting too heavy. Yep you heard me right!
- You are not giving your muscles enough recovery time.
- You are giving your muscles too much recovery time.
You need to stimulate muscle growth. As Lee Haney says, “Stimulate don’t annihilate!” You have to make sure you are eating enough and getting enough rest. All the answers are right here on the Iron Man Magazine site. Dig in. I will be 52 years old in a week and I am getting the best gains I have ever gotten.
How is your progress?
You must be logged in to post a comment Login