If you’re one of the many men and women athletes who would like to be considered for inclusion in Iron Man magazine, we can’t wait to see your photos, and get to know you. However, we still need your contact and personal info to get in touch with you if you make the list. You must submit this form to be considered. (In this case, any three photos can be attached – don’t worry, we’ll only select the best ones from each athlete’s total submissions. Trust us!)
You need to upload five photos (minimum of 3 photos, maximum of 5) but don’t worry, it’s super easy! Just make sure the photos are less than 4mb per file and are JPGs. *(Keeping files size low will result in faster upload time)
1. Were taken within the last 12 months.
2. Do not feature nudity or other people.
3. Photo has not been previously published in print or online.
4. The athlete/model/photographer must own the rights to the image.
5. An athlete/model/photographer release will be required.
All photos are to be labeled as follows:
First Name + Last Name_Photographer Credit_#