Ironmanmagazine.com invites you to submit articles for publication in our online magazine. We appreciate your interest in submitting an article to help us educate and inspire our visitors. We do not pay for articles and there is no charge to submit an article.
We do not publish articles that are primarily promotional in nature. Articles must educate, entertain or inspire our readers. However, we do allow a "bio" to be published at the bottom of the article page.
Please follow the steps below to submit your article:
1) Write a title for the article.
2) Determine which category (or categories) the article can be displayed.
3) Write a one-paragraph "bio" about yourself and your business, with contact info, at the bottom of the article.
4) Articles should be between 1000 and 3000 words in length, but submissions of any length will be considered.
5) All submissions must be original, and exclusive to Ironmanmagazine.com. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online. Submissions may be sent in any of these ways:
•By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
•By using the form below
By completing the article submission form, and whenever you submit an article to us, you are giving Ironmanmagazine.com permission to publish your article on this website. We also reserve the right to make minor edits when deemed necessary for grammar and readability.
You will only be contacted by Ironmanmagazine.com if your article is published. We do not reply upon receiving your article and we do not give a "status update" on article submissions. We keep articles on file for approximately one year for possible publication.