Freak Fix is the first molecularly enhanced muscle-synthesizing protein matrix created to assemble 100 percent pure, unadulterated muscle. Forged from unique muscle-modifying factors, including an ultra-refined, biologically enhanced whey protein, Freak Fix is doctored with an insanely anabolic amino acid profile. The formulation is so potent, even the lipid sources are designed to enhance your muscularity. Here is its powerful, unorthodox ingredient profile:
• Whey Protein. An indispensable part of the bodybuilding diet, it provides the amino acids used in the maintenance and building of critical muscle tissues, various regulatory functions and energy production.
• Creatine monohydrate. Enhances the ability to produce higher muscular force and/or power output, aids in postworkout recovery and increases lean muscle mass.
• Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine are considered essential components of the human diet and make up one-third of muscle protein in humans. More important, L-leucine is associated with increased phosphorylation in skeletal-muscle tissue, stimulating protein synthesis and anabolism.
• Taurine. This amino acid can support cell volumization and insulin sensitivity.
• Betaine. An osmolyte and methyl donor—osmolytes play a role in maintaining cell hydration, cell volume and fluid balance. Research shows that cellular hydration is important for anabolism and protein synthesis.
Betaine is also involved in important biochemical reactions in the body that involve methyl groups. The body uses methyl groups to help in detoxification processes and even to help generate important muscle-building compounds, such as creatine.
• Beta-alanine. A powerful muscle-building agent that is a precursor of the dipeptide carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine).
• Medium-chain triglycerides. Because they’re a specialized fatty acid that’s easily absorbed, digested and used as energy, they don’t get stored in adipose cells the way other forms of dietary fat do. MCTs help conserve lean body mass by preventing muscle protein from being used as energy.
• Essential fatty acids. These vital nutrients play a critical role in hormone production, increasing insulin sensitivity, and improving the anti-inflammatory response to intense training.
Driving the extremely powerful Freak Fix formula is a state-of-the-art breakthrough wave pulse technology. Specifically designed to improve dynamic nutrient transport, delivery and uptake, wave pulse technology gives Freak Fix the power to invade damaged muscle tissue for extreme muscle growth.
For more on Altered State and other new and innovative Muscle Asylum Project products, vist
DiPasquale, M. (1997). Amino Acids and Proteins for the Athlete: The Anabolic Edge. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
Graham, A.S., and Hatton, R.C. (1999). Creatine: A review of efficacy and safety. J Am Pharm Assoc. 39(6): 803.
Craig, S. (2004). Betaine in human nutrition. Am J Clin Nutr. 80:539-49.