Usually around this time of the year, I post a photo of the February edition of Iron Man Magazine in my mailbox. My mailbox had some snow on it last year and even more snow on it for the 2009 photo. Well, this year has been unusually warm here in the east and we have not had any snow in Delaware so far. I’m not complaining either considering the price of heating oil which is around $4.00 a gallon. Anyway, instead of a picture, I came up with a Christmas wish list for the 2012 IFBB and NPC season. Here what I would like:
1. A great 2012 season for all IFBB and NPC competitors.
2. Great weather for traveling during the winter months to cover the Iron Man Naturally and Arnold Sports Festival.
3. Good health and happiness to all of my friends and family.
4. To see David Henry back on the stage in 2012 after a safe return from his deployment. Hooah!
5. Another good battle between Erin Stern and Nicole Wilkins.
6. Oksana Grishina perform a new mind-blowing routine and receive a top-3 placing.
7. A rematch between Phil Heath and Jay Cutler at the Olympia.
8. Padded/cushioned seats at all events for the “Pit Crew” and re-elect J.M. Manion as the “Pit Boss.”
9. More bikini girls. Only if they buy me larger memory cards.
10. A pair of board shorts; not to be worn for physique competition.
I think that will do it. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone this season starting with the Iron Man Naturally, January 28th during the Los Angeles Fitness Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center.