Melissa Le Man Went From 9 to 5 to Full-Time Fitness Professional—That’s a Lot of Cheek!
Some people make a physical transformation via weight training. Melissa Le Man transformed her entire life. A nine-to-five job in the corporate world just wasn’t cutting it for this lifetime-active lady, who hails from Queensland, on the coast of northeastern Australia. Transformation, competition, certification—Le Man has never been one to do things halfway. Her passion for training led to a passion for helping others achieve their goals and a whole new reality as a pro fitness modeling competitor and a partner in a thriving training business.
Don’t take our word for it though. Here’s more about this audacious Aussie athlete—in her own voice.
Date of Birth: 30 October 1986—a Scorpio.
Height: 5’4”—163 centimeters
Weight: 123 pounds—58 kilograms
Occupation: Fitness professional; founder of Greater Health. My fiancé, Sonny Brown, and I passionately work with many clients worldwide to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. This ranges from competition and photo-shoot-ready prep to online transformation challenges and much more.
Favorite movie and/or TV show? “The Devil Wears Prada” and “Dexter”
Join Iron Man Magazine Insider and get full access to this article and more:
• Ad Free Reading Experience
• Articles Available Online Same Day as Newsstand Date
• Full Issues Downloadable as PDFs
• Full Training DVDs Online for Streaming or Download
• Members Only Exclusive Content
• Special Offers and Coupons for Supplements and More
• Exclusive Hi Res Photos and HD Videos Only Available to Members
• Members Only Contests and Giveaways
• Members Only Email Newsletter