To Top

Eat To Grow: Mass Machine Protein

Amino overload can put you on the big-and-wide road.

A good bodybuilding supplementation program is built on a rock-solid foundation of high-quality protein supplements.

At around 240 pounds I take in approximately 453 grams of protein a day. About 165 grams of it, or 36 percent, come from regular food, such as chicken, tuna and egg whites. The other 288 grams, or a whopping 64 percent, come from high-quality whey protein in the form of convenient meal replacements.

The investment is well worth it. I divide the protein as evenly as possible over eight meals.

‘Skip La Cour, IRONMAN’s Ultimate Guide to Bodybuilding Nutrition

Instantized Creatine- Gains In Bulk

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

More in