Labrada Nutrition has just released its Bananas and Cream Hi-Protein Milk Shake in resealable containers. It’s the third flavor in the ready-to-drink line; the others are chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream. According to Lee Labrada, Labrada Nutrition CEO and IFBB pro bodybuilding hall-of-famer, “The new Lean Body Bananas and Cream shakes taste great yet contain zero sugar and are low in fat. They taste just like a fresh, cold, creamy milk shake you make in a blender with bananas and ice cream!”
Lean Body ready-to-drink shakes provide athletes and bodybuilders with a quick, all-in-one nutrition solution for building muscle and burning fat. Here’s what you get in every 17-ounce shake:
• Award-winning taste—just like a delicious, creamy milk shake!
• 40 grams of protein, 25 percent more than the leading RTD.
• Half the fat of the leading RTD.
• Zero sugar—great for low-carb diets.
• Lactose-free—no bloating or stomach upset.
• 20 percent of the recommended daily intake of fiber—to improve digestion and cardiovascular health.
• No trans fats.
• 22 vitamins and minerals.
• Patented container with resealable top—delivers more undenatured protein than canned protein drinks.
Labrada products are distributed nationally and internationally through health food stores, fitness centers and gyms and other retail outlets. Or you can click your way to the company’s Web site, www.Labrada.com. IM
You must be logged in to post a comment Login