Fat Loss Fast 2: Theoretical Guide to Intermittent Fasting
With "Fat Loss Fast 1", I've given you a practical guide to FINALLY get the body you desire NOW, not later. "Fat Loss Fast 2" is different.
Sure, it's still loaded with practical, actionable info - like how to incorporate training into your fasting regimen, which supplements to take during your fasted and fed states, and so much more – but it goes deep into the theory behind WHY intermittent fasting works. Why should you care?
Because when you understand why intermittent fasting works and how it affects your body, you can effortlessly reach levels of fitness that seem impossible to you now. I’m talking about:
I spent more than 18 months researching EVERYTHING I could find on intermittent fasting – most of which I’ve never seen presented in an easy-to-read book like this. Tipping the scales at 384 pages, this evidence-based e-Book debunks all the myths around fat loss and fasting so you can quickly and easily take your body to a brand new level of health and fitness! If you are one of the select few who desire an elite physique ... you must grab your own copy of "Fat Loss Fast 2".
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll find in “Fat Loss Fast 2”:
- The science behind fat loss and why you must always think critically.
- How to maximize your growth hormone’s fat-burning effect.
- Important reasons why you must not demonize carbs and why you should eat carbs at night!
- My secrets for minimizing hunger during your fast.
- The shocking truth about "metabolic damage", "adrenal fatigue" and the "acid/alkali theory".
- A comprehensive intermittent fasting FAQ. This is where I debunk all the myths surrounding fasting and fasted training.
- Weird reasons why you aren’t losing fat.
- Easy ways to finally blast your stubborn fat.
- The how and why of carb refeeds and carb back-loading.
- The art of "reverse dieting". Learn how to ameliorate your metabolic capacity.
- Why you should NEVER follow a meal plan.
- A logical approach to fat loss. Stop putting the cart before the horse!
- A comprehensive review of intermittent fasting protocols.
- An in depth examination of the amazing health benefits of fasting.
- A deeper look into the theory behind flexible dieting (IIFYM).
- Training routines that will build muscle and burn fat while you’re fasting.
- My exercise philosophy – and how it will help you get fitter faster. Hint: Minimum effective dose!
- Why low-intensity steady state cardio is a big NO!
- Supplementation guide - learn which supplements you should take when you are fasting and which ones you should take when you are feeding ... and why!
- The BIG FAT consequences of sleep deprivation.
- My secrets for getting ready for a fitness competition or photo shoot.
- A no-brainer way to look awesome 365 days of the year.
- “Fat Loss Fast 2” is supported by over 247 published articles and scientific studies.
- A comprehensive appendix (at the end of the e-Book) to aid you in understanding the material presented.
- And that’s just for starters. (Remember there are more than 380 info-packed pages in this e-Book!)
You’ve had a peek at what you’ll discover in “Fast Fat Loss 2” but, trust me, there are some very pleasant surprises awaiting you in all 384 pages of this e-Book.
If you want to be one of the very few who sport an elite physique all year round, then you need to grab your copy of “Fast Fat Loss 2” right now.
Digital Download Only! All materials are DIGITAL and sent to you INSTANTLY in PDF format. Nothing will be physically mailed to you. Download to any computer or iPad, just NOT a phone. Instant download means you can START TODAY!
Note: This e-Book is available to you immediately upon receipt of payment. Due to the nature of a virtual product, no refunds will be issued.Once your e-Book has been downloaded, it is your responsibility to save it or save and print it. Please do this immediately because the link for the e-Book will expire in 30 days. It is recommended to keep a back up copy. Should you lose your e-Book after the link has expired, you will have to purchase another copy, just as you would with paper books bought at any bookstore. If you do not receive the link upon purchase, please email us immediately and you will receive a reply within 24 hours. Note that no password is required to download or print the e-Book. Remember: Do NOT download it to a mobile phone, or you will lose the link. It is recommended to download a free Adobe PDF reader to your tablet or computer. You can use apple iBooks to save the PDFs.